Monday, April 18, 2005

Lovely weather and a mirage

Its 11 in the morning. And as I looked through my window it appeared to be a gorgeous morning with a beautiful weather outside. Just my kind of day, I thought. And in the summer of Hyderabad, its a rarity. But then again why not enjoy it while it lasts. So I stepped outside of my office to enjoy it and was welcomed by blazing sun wearing down my cologne and coating a layer of sweat over it instead. I hurried back in and wondered since when has Hyderabad become so unpredictable. Feeling bad I returned to my seat and as I looked through the window the gorgeous, Oh-such-a-lovely weather had returned. I cursed my luck and after a moment, my stupidity.

I should have realised the window had a sun control sheet over it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home