Saturday, April 23, 2005

Parental undertaking !!!!

I am struggling hard to attach pics to my blog and I am just not succeeding. Picasa/Hello both turned a naught. Wonder why?

Its the start of a lazy weekend. I love to sleep as much as I can. And now, at 11 a.m., my body refuses to lie down any more. Its a sunny day and I expect it to turn very hot by the afternoon. Should enter the pool, I think. But then I have a few things to take care of as well. Consternation is a way of life. Is it for everyone?

Celebrated my daughter's birthday yesterday and she is a darling. She will join her first summer camp on Monday. I hope she picks up the better things, the camp has to offer. She is only five and I must say, she is very well mannered and very intelligent. A typical father's bloviation, one would think and it could be. But, to me, it also is a fact that I am proud of. I hope I can be a good father. And I hope she can be a good human being. Being anything else is very easy.

Do share your thoughts on parenting with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

I'm not a parent, but I do believe that giving love, talking to one's child, discipline without abuse, letting a child play LOTS, can go a long way to bring up a happy, healthy child.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home