Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The month in a nutshell

Phew..... Finally.

It's just getting busy, busier and busiest.

Dropping my daughter to the school (love her goodbye kiss), getting ready for work, periodic check-ups of my only wife, her caterwaulish ways when she is confronted with food, my groans and moans when she says no to everything and there isnt a single edible thing left in the world that would make her say yes, and plenty for discomforts and sleepless nights... I have just found it very difficult to update my blog and visit the blogs I love to visit.

GG, I miss her humour and her inimitable style of writing.
Dcver, I love the diversity you bring in your blogs.
Piu Piu, thats the artist amongst us and has a unique point of view.
Viking, loved you in the pumpkin mess.

I hope I can visit your blogs soon enough.

What else???? Ummm Federer won the US Open and I am just becoming a bigger fan of his.
Real Madrid is winning in cockroach style.
Australia has lost the Ashes and I am waiting for the super series. This one is going to be exciting.
Indian cricket had a major scandal (whats new with that!!!!).

And I lost in the prelims of a quiz competition. I do not feel bad for losing, but definitely the fact that I had not prepared well will haunt me for a long time. I am going to work hard on this for the next year. Shame on me.

6 Comments:

Blogger DCveR said...

Thank you Anoop. I miss your posts and your comments too, but real life comes first, and family most of all.
You are always welcome but I think everybody understands your absence.

5:54 AM  
Blogger F-ftOS said...

Thanks Dcver :)

3:10 PM  
Blogger piu piu said...

anoop i missed u! i miss your sweet posts and hearing of your family, and india, and everything else.

3:20 PM  
Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Anoop, everyday I wonder how it's going with you and Mrs. Anoop and little baba. And I miss your humour, sharp comments, insight. But as Dcver says...

[Make him work for you, Mrs. Anoop, make him work hehehe]

3:54 PM  
Blogger F-ftOS said...

Hey PP, thanks :).

lol GG, you will always be a 8 year old ;)... Thanks.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Hey, missed you round here. I almost thought you were gone for good. Welcome back :)

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home