Saturday, August 20, 2005

4-1 :O

Read it a few days back.

Why do French women prefer English men?
Because they remain on top for 90 minutes and still come second.


That was before the friendly between the Danes and the English. And England lost 4-1. Mein Got. I know David Bechkam is pure hype. But 4-1???? I know that Denmark was 1992 European Cup champion, thanks largely due to their monster goal keeper, Peter Schmeichel. But 4-1 now????

Nothing gives me more joy than an Argentinian win over Brazil and nothing hurts me more than a bunch of suuperstars not living upto it.

7 Comments:

Blogger DCveR said...

Heehehehehheheh!

I'd rather enjoyed it, y'know?
Those Vikings showed the Snotty Brits a damn good lesson.
To make it even better only if they had given Beckham a LEGO box with a doll's hairdresser!
Remember Euro 2004? Loved when the Brits went home, no need to thank us, we were glad to beat them.
Didn't like it that much when the Greeks beat us in the Final though.
But its just a game.

3:30 PM  
Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Don't know what you guys are talking about...but I like it when Brazil wins.

And I'd like for Australia to lose in cricket. I'm obsessed about this one.

4:32 PM  
Blogger F-ftOS said...

Dcver, I lost millions then. :(

I had predicted the finals between Portugal and Greece. And further had predicted a Greek win. Their defence was very good. If only I had bet money. ;)

Lol GG, I like the Aussies team. They play tough cricket and like a team possessed.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I get the same excitement out of watching Michael Schumacher lose. Nothing makes me happier. At least, nothing in the world of sports.

11:56 PM  
Blogger DCveR said...

If only I weren't laughing I could pretend to be mad at you for that one!
;)
But still I'm glad you're fortune won't be made by predicting our defeat. It just wouldn't be nice, I'd say.

4:29 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Oh no! You're getting spammed too!

9:57 AM  
Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Anoop, yes, I know the Aussies are skilfull and all...BUT...even the Aussie Cricket Board has had very harsh words to say about their attitude, their sportsmanship.

Cricket, after all, is a gentleman's sport. Or should be. That's one of the beauties of that game.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home