Wednesday, October 05, 2005

5 days @ home

Last to last week, I had to take 5 days off, as I had fallen terribly sick. Cold, cough, fever, severe constipation were few of the symptoms. First 2 days I slept like a log and felt a whole lot better, though the symptoms had worsened. Third day I decided to pamper myself. And so I went ahead, bought myself a whole set of classics, bought a nice "real-looking" baby for my daughter which laughs like a real baby whenever it is disturbed or it senses vibrations. Ofcourse, between my daughter and my wife it is a real fight now since both have laid claim on being the surrogate mother of the baby. As for myself, well I loved reading Jules Verne "The journey to the centre of the Earth" from the lot. The fact that I could imagine myself as a part of all that was written and described, amazed me. Do not give it a miss.

5 Comments:

Blogger DCveR said...

That almost sounds like malaria.

1:56 AM  
Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

I am still laughing about the 'real looking baby' doll and the fight for it :-D

Jules Vernes is on my list. I have so many to work through.

Hope you feel better now. And do drink lots of water.

5:23 AM  
Blogger F-ftOS said...

Well Dcver, I took Homeopathic treatment for it. No idea what it was. But I am glad. I did spend 5 days at home. How often one gets to do that?

GG, trust me, they have gone nuts over it. And thanks... I am feeling much better now.

9:24 AM  
Blogger DCveR said...

Man, once I had to stay home for a week because I was sick and it sucked big time! One thing is staying home healthy and being able to go out, another thing is being sick. No thanks.

4:29 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I read that last year, loved it!

Being sick sucks though.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home