Friday, June 03, 2005

Time vice

I was late for a meeting. And even though I can not wake myself up before 9 a.m. my manager has been kind enough to let me come to the office at 10 a.m. I know it is not professional but I am an insomniac. Yes I am working on it but it will take some time. So, as I was saying, my manager schedules the meetings at 10.00 a.m. And that's really very nice of her. But today, I felt really bad. I hate giving excuses and more than that I hate it when people don't watch their time. And today, I was late by more than 15 minutes. There is no excuse for that. Very bad.

1 Comments:

Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

There's a play in Jamaica called, "eight o' clock, Jamaica time."

It's 8 o' clock when they decide it is :-D

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home