Friday, May 27, 2005

Turning Green with envy.

Green is the theme today in the office. Oh, did I tell you we have a party on the last friday of the month and a color is chosen to be the theme of the day. So this time, its Green. Okay Okay, I repeated. Well so I am wearing this, ethnic stuff, which I love, (and I haven't yet figured out how to put a picture on the blog, else I would have posted it.) and someone promptly remarked, "Nice mosquito net". :O Was he referring to my top, called a Kurta in Hindi, or me? A mosquito trapped in anything would make that anything a mosquito net, right? How dare he? ;)

Anyway, the weather has chosen to be pleasant today and that's a welcome after the harsh summer. What's on my agenda for the monsoon season? Well.... I love getting drenched in the rain. So that is something I am going to indulge in a lot. I beat GNU chess occassionaly now, so I have to sharpen that skill too. And snakes.... I love them, well I love all wild life, .... And I plan to join a snake club and get trained in handling them.

Go Cobra. But I need to end it on a green note. So, BOOMSLANGER.

3 Comments:

Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

I so enjoy your blog. I am fascinated by India. I get a magasine called India Perspectives. Wonderful!

Green is also the colour of nature. Green trees. Mountains. Green and cool shade.

A SNAKE CLUB? You must write about this one day.

[me running, screaming in fear...aaaaaaa...]

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with the snakes. so, are you a buddhist snake charmer?
i enjoyed reading your ideas [doubts] about the existence of god.
remember to take it easy on the star gazing while you are charming the snakes.
Kanga Roo

3:47 PM  
Blogger F-ftOS said...

Thanks Kanga Roo.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home