Saturday, July 09, 2005

Not a bad job.

I am an average guy, neither very intelligent nor extraordinarily dumb. I was never so ambitious as to pull others down or walk over others to get "there" nor was I disinterested in my career.

As I said, a normal next door guy. And so now after 7 years since I have started working, yesterday when I sat in my CTO's cabin discussing features to be imparted in the next release of the product, I got a sense of pride, perhaps some sense of achievement too. I know its perhaps not so big as I am making it out to be but yet the moments, the 7 years since I started my career, passed like a movie in my mind and I said to myself, "Anoop not a bad job."

3 Comments:

Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

I know that feeling! Not a bad job. Well done. Yeah, I know that feeling!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Icylyrics said...

As do I, keep doing what you do, being who you are and that feeling will come more frequently.

9:01 PM  
Blogger F-ftOS said...

:)

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home