Saturday, June 11, 2005

Mother Teresa's son's wife.

"I just keep on getting the dreams of mother-in-law."

Mother-in-law???????????????????????"

"Mother-in-lawwwwwwwww. "

Wow, either a very lucky mother-in-law or a very repressed and depressed daughter-in-law, well okay.... could be son-in-law too.

Except that I was really confused. So I asked again,

"Mother-in-law??"

"Haan bhai, jiki photo Theatre mein lagi hai" (Yes, whose photo (statue actually) is in the multiplex).

"You mean mother Teresa".

"Haan, Mother Teresa" (Yes mother Teresa), she said with an innocent smile.

Phew.......

That was my 5 year old daughter talking about Mother Teresa, after we returned from the movie. And I am still trying to figure out where did she pick up that word "Mother-in-Law"....
That's the most dangerous law in the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

But Anoop, men always get spoilt by their mother-in-law,don't they?

The gal's mother is almost always more welcoming. I think they're so grateful to the guy for marrying their daughter, hahaha...

The guy's mother now...oh dear, oh dear...I've heard some tales about mothers-in-law in Guyana...maurauding mothers of men...

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home