Sunday, June 26, 2005

Pathetic football

This can not get more ridiculous. Argentina, arguably the best football side in the world today, is struggling against Mexico. I agree they are not full strength and Crespo is not playing but ..... common... they have played a club level game so far. Only after the first goal by Mexico, did Argentina wake up.

Well its off to penalty shoot outs now and lets see what happens.

But this is ridiculous.

Edited : Well so Argentina has won it in sudden death. It would be exciting to see them take on Brazil.

4 Comments:

Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

No tv. No football. Not that it bothers me.

But it did bother me that I didn't get to see that cricket match recently when Bangladesh beat Australia.

TV broke. So my mother and I have decided to read books instead.

P.S. Why do men like sports so much?

1:03 AM  
Blogger F-ftOS said...

I dont know about others, but as for me, why do I love reading, why do I love swimming, why do I love the nature or for that matter why do I love wild life?

Just as I love all those things, I love sports too. :)

And blame Maradona for it.

1:43 AM  
Blogger Icylyrics said...

Well I'm a woman and I love sports just as much as most men. I grew up with all brothers so I kinda didn't have a choice. It was books and sporting events for me, so that is the only explanation I can offer. Enjoying your blog by the way.

3:47 AM  
Blogger F-ftOS said...

Thanks icylyrics.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home